Collage

Collage
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I have been knitting on and off for 50 years and I recently learned to crochet. I love looking for wool bargains and making them into something useful. I mainly knit for charity. I occasionally knit for myself and family members if I find a really good pattern or if they ask nicely!!

Thursday 8 January 2015

Drumroll for Jaqueline....UPDATE





Jaqueline of the Opening The Front Door blog correctly guessed that I am working on a shawl.  Here is another photo.  The first person to guess the actual pattern that I am following wins £50 for a charity of their choice.

The closing date for entries is February 6th, 2015 or earlier if someone gives the correct answer.  I will publish a link to this pattern when the challenge closes.  
HINT: it is a lovely pattern!!

Thanks to everyone who has submitted guesses so far.  There is no limit to guesses per person.

***UPDATE: Snazzyb from Ravelry has guessed that this is the Easy-Peazy Shawl pattern.  £50 will be going off to a charity of her choice soon.  Well done to Snazzyb.

Snazzyb chose the Cancer Research charity and they have just received a donation of £50 which increased to £62.50 as I ticked the Giftaid box.  I am delighted that Snazzyb chose that charity.***


4 comments:

  1. Well done Jaqueline for guessing so early, I havent a clue which pattern I'm afraid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that was a great guess wasn't it! I look forward to hearing more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to be so beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat, complicated-looking pattern. I'd love to see the finished shawl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a star.